Monday, July 13, 2009

Unforgettable Experience

One day, I was thinking to delete all the final year project files BUT after a call from Dr. Mariyam, I felt so relief that I did not do that. It was an opportunity to present my research paper (which was done in our final year) at the Material Conference held at Gold Coast, Australia. The news was indeed unexpected. However, the timing was not so good because of H1N1 outbreak. Everyone was terrified by the wide spreading virus...me too. Despite the critical situation, I still flew over to Australia. When arrived at the airport, the environment was totally different...I mean the people there did not take the outbreak as serious as here, Malaysia. I hardly saw anyone wearing masks.

Hey, friends! Below are some photos taken during the trip :o)




Happy to meet other Malaysians.



Didn't expect the kangaroo is so tame.


At the Coolangatta airport, wearing mask, prevent is better than cure :p

No comments:

Main| News| Activity| Photo| Others| All